Metaverser is a virtual world that enables users to have fun while playing inside its metaverse and earn income from different play-to-earn games. The game mixes the world of finance and gaming, providing gamers with opportunities to generate an income while they play. Gamers will have more control by adding real-world value to their online entertainment. They can participate in the game challenges, earn MTVTs and NFTs, and sell them at the marketplace and cryptocurrency exchanges. Assets are minted as non-fungible tokens (NFTs) and can be often traded on platforms outside the game’s universe.
This is the audit report for the PrivateSale smart contract from Metaverser.
Please visit the link below for the audit report of DepostTeamTokens contract and audit certificates
This audit covered the following files listed below with a SHA-1 Hash. The above token Team provided us with the files that needs to be tested.We will verify the following claims:
- Correct implementation of Token standard
- Deployer cannot mint any new tokens
- Deployer cannot burn or lock user funds
- Deployer cannot pause the contract
- Overall checkup (Smart Contract Security)
- Review of the specifications, sources, and instructions provided to SolidProof to make sure we understand the size, scope, and functionality of the smart contract.
- Manual review of code, which is the process of reading source code line-by-line in an attempt to identify potential vulnerabilities.
- Comparison to specification, which is the process of checking whether the code does what the specifications, sources, and instructions provided to SolidProof describe.
- Test coverage analysis, which is the process of determining whether the test cases are actually covering the code and how much code is exercised when we run those test cases.
- Symbolic execution, which is analysing a program to determine what inputs causes each part of a program to execute.
- Best practices review, which is a review of the smart contracts to improve efficiency, effectiveness, clarify, maintainability, security, and control based on the established industry and academic practices, recommendations, and research.
- Specific, itemized, actionable recommendations to help you take steps to secure your smart contracts.
A file with a different Hash has been modified, intentionally or otherwise, after the security review. A different Hash could be (but not necessarily) an indication of a changed condition or potential vulnerability that was not within the scope of this review.
Hover on items
Throughout the review process, care was taken to evaluate the repository for security-related issues, code quality, and adherence to speciﬁcation and best practices. To do so, reviewed line-by-line by our team of expert pentesters and smart contract developers, documenting any issues as there were discovered.
Risk represents the probability that a certain source-threat will exploit vulnerability, and the impact of that event on the organization or system. Risk Level is computed based on CVSS version 3.0.
Emit event on the critical parameter changes. Here the event was declared but not emitted.
Functions that are not used (dead-code)
Remove unused functions.
SolidProof.io reports are not, nor should be considered, an “endorsement” or “disapproval” of any particular project or team. These reports are not, nor should be considered, an indication of the economics or value of any “product” or “asset” created by any team. SolidProof.io do not cover testing or auditing the integration with external contract or services (such as Unicrypt, Uniswap, PancakeSwap etc’...)
SolidProof.io Audits do not provide any warranty or guarantee regarding the absolute bug- free nature of the technology analyzed, nor do they provide any indication of the technology proprietors. SolidProof Audits should not be used in any way to make decisions around investment or involvement with any particular project. These reports in no way provide investment advice, nor should be leveraged as investment advice of any sort.
SolidProof.io Reports represent an extensive auditing process intending to help our customers increase the quality of their code while reducing the high level of risk presented by cryptographic tokens and blockchain technology. Blockchain technology and cryptographic assets present a high level of ongoing risk. SolidProof’s position is that each company and individual are responsible for their own due diligence and continuous security. SolidProof in no way claims any guarantee of security or functionality of the technology we agree to analyze.