FTDEX Finance is an easy-to-use built-in decentralized trading protocol that supports low swap fees and zero price impact on trades. FTDEX aims to become the fit solution for traders who want to stay in control of their funds at all times without sharing their personal data. The innovative design gives many advantages over other existing DEXes. Dynamic pricing is relying on Chainlink and an aggregate of prices from leading volume exchanges to protect traders against liquidation events. Instantly trade cryptocurrencies, tokens, and NFT assets,... No registration or account is required. Manage everything in your private wallet. Many special features are also built to create a diverse ecosystem where everything you look for in trading and profit is there.
- Exclude addresses from max tx limit
- enable/disable maxTransactionLimitEnabled
- set swapTokensAtAmount
- enable trading once
- update marketingWallet
- enable/disable walletToWalletTransferWithoutFee
- update buy/sell fees
- Owner can set maxTransactionRateBuy/maxTransactionRateSell to the max uint256
- Owner can claim stuck tokens and also claim the eth balance
- excluded from fee addresses are able to trade before trading is enabled
This audit covered the following files listed below with a SHA-1 Hash. The above token Team provided us with the files that needs to be tested.We will verify the following claims:
- Correct implementation of Token standard
- Deployer cannot mint any new tokens
- Deployer cannot burn or lock user funds
- Deployer cannot pause the contract
- Overall checkup (Smart Contract Security)
- Review of the specifications, sources, and instructions provided to SolidProof to make sure we understand the size, scope, and functionality of the smart contract.
- Manual review of code, which is the process of reading source code line-by-line in an attempt to identify potential vulnerabilities.
- Comparison to specification, which is the process of checking whether the code does what the specifications, sources, and instructions provided to SolidProof describe.
- Test coverage analysis, which is the process of determining whether the test cases are actually covering the code and how much code is exercised when we run those test cases.
- Symbolic execution, which is analysing a program to determine what inputs causes each part of a program to execute.
- Best practices review, which is a review of the smart contracts to improve efficiency, effectiveness, clarify, maintainability, security, and control based on the established industry and academic practices, recommendations, and research.
- Specific, itemized, actionable recommendations to help you take steps to secure your smart contracts.
A file with a different Hash has been modified, intentionally or otherwise, after the security review. A different Hash could be (but not necessarily) an indication of a changed condition or potential vulnerability that was not within the scope of this review.
Hover on items
Throughout the review process, care was taken to evaluate the repository for security-related issues, code quality, and adherence to speciﬁcation and best practices. To do so, reviewed line-by-line by our team of expert pentesters and smart contract developers, documenting any issues as there were discovered.
Risk represents the probability that a certain source-threat will exploit vulnerability, and the impact of that event on the organization or system. Risk Level is computed based on CVSS version 3.0.
Missing Events Arithmetic (events-maths)
Emit an event for critical parameter changes.
Functions that are not used (dead-code)
Remove unused functions.
State variables that could be declared constant (constable-states)
Add the `constant` attributes to state variables that never change.
Public function that could be declared external (external-function)
Use the `external` attribute for functions never called from the contract.
SolidProof.io reports are not, nor should be considered, an “endorsement” or “disapproval” of any particular project or team. These reports are not, nor should be considered, an indication of the economics or value of any “product” or “asset” created by any team. SolidProof.io do not cover testing or auditing the integration with external contract or services (such as Unicrypt, Uniswap, PancakeSwap etc’...)
SolidProof.io Audits do not provide any warranty or guarantee regarding the absolute bug- free nature of the technology analyzed, nor do they provide any indication of the technology proprietors. SolidProof Audits should not be used in any way to make decisions around investment or involvement with any particular project. These reports in no way provide investment advice, nor should be leveraged as investment advice of any sort.
SolidProof.io Reports represent an extensive auditing process intending to help our customers increase the quality of their code while reducing the high level of risk presented by cryptographic tokens and blockchain technology. Blockchain technology and cryptographic assets present a high level of ongoing risk. SolidProof’s position is that each company and individual are responsible for their own due diligence and continuous security. SolidProof in no way claims any guarantee of security or functionality of the technology we agree to analyze.